[ TOP ]
Announcing the release of Volume 2 in the popular Big Phat Band Play Along Series!
These books contain:
- Nine Hot Big Phat Band charts from the recent releases “That’s How We Roll” and “Life in the Bubble.”
- Mixes of the actual Big Phat Band tracks with your part mixed out so that you can play along.
- Performance comments by Gordon Goodwin, along with co-authors Wayne Bergeron, Eric Marienthal, Andy Martin, Brian Scanlon and Bernie Dresel
- Solo transcriptions
- TnT 2 Custom Mix Software, which allows you to slow down or speed up the tempo, change the pitch, loop a section for specific practice and more.
Includes these exciting Gordon Goodwin Charts:
- Does This Chart Make Me Look Phat?
- Gaining on You
- Garaje Gato
- Howdiz Songo?
- It’s Not Polite to Point
- Race to the Bridge
- Rippin ‘n Runnin’
- That’s How We Roll
- Why We Can’t Have Nice Things
The BPB Play Along Books are written for alto sax, tenor sax, trumpet, trombone and drums. Wanna get a copy? Order right here at www.bigphatband .com or your local sheet music dealer!
Don't Miss Phat Tracks with Gordon Goodwin!
Live on KJazz 88.1 FM!
More News. More Stuph...
© 2017 Wingood Music Productions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Website: MOWA | Design Group